The Vancouver International Wine Festival presents:
BACCHANALIA GALA DINNER + AUCTION
In summary, the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction initiates the 38th VanWineFest on the 20th of February at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. This prestigious event will include one of the most thrilling collections of vintage wines ever to be auctioned in the province of British Columbia. The auction will also include hundreds of other wines to be bid on.
A few jaw-droppers will include an exceptionally rare 1906 Château Latour (value of $10,000), a magnum of 1949 Château Haut-Brion (value of $7,000), and many other first growth Bordeaux wines from prime vintages. The well-sought out 1982 vintage and stunning 2000 vintage will also be available to bid for. Trustworthy names from first growth properties including Mouton Rothschild, Lafite, Margaux, Cheval Blanc and Latour, as well as many other renowned wines from festival theme country Italy, such as single vineyard Barolo and the “super-Tuscans” Ornellaia, Sassicaia and Tignanello will be seen.
This Bacchanalia Gala wine auction is a prime opportunity for serious wine collectors to get their hands on rare and older vintage wines. As a benefit, the auction itself is a charitable fundraising event. The proceeds will benefi the Bard on the Beach Theatre Society. Ticket information for the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction is available through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction Wine Highlights
- 1.5L 1949 Château Haut-Brion: Est. Value: $7,000.
- 1906 Château Latour: Est. Value: $10,000.
- 1982 Bordeaux Collection (Mouton Rothschild, Margaux, Cheval Blanc and Latour Haut-Brion.): Est. Value: $9,750.
- 2000 Bordeaux Collection (Mouton Rothschild, Lafite, Latour and La Mission Haut-Brion). Est. Value: $10,750.
In addition to having the chance to get your hands on a bottle of these spectacular wines, the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction will offer its guests an unforgettable wine and food pairing experience which will include 10 outstanding wines paired with a 5-course dinner creatively developed by Fairmont Hotel Vancouver’s executive chef, Cameron Ballendine.
Tickets & Info:
• Gala Event Tickets: Please contact email@example.com
• Gala Raffle Tickets: Download the order form for your 1 in 200 chance to win two business class tickets anywhere Delta Air Lines flies, valued at $36,000 USD ($50,000+ CAD)
• VanWineFest Tickets & Info: Visit VanWineFest.ca
Stay in Touch:
Facebook & Instagram: @VanWineFest
Twitter: Follow @VanWineFest for news on tickets and sold-out events.
Join the conversation at #VIWF
Hope to see you at the festival!